The belly fat today
If you are prepared to burn off belly fat diet, you will have to make lifestyle changes that will assist you in maintaining a healthy weight.
A good belly fat diet plan can really help. Such a plan is not a fad, but a comprehensive plan. The following are basic principles of an effective belly fat reducing diet plan:
1) Do not skip meals or else you will be too hungry, you will start eating quickly and end up eating too much.
2) Transition to whole grains as they are richer in fiber and nutrients. They will help you prevent nasty insulin spikes and remain fuller for longer.
3) Stay active even if you do not engage in a regular exercise routine. You can start by getting a pedometer and making sure you do at least 10,000 steps each day. Take your time and work up to this number of steps.
4) Consume more produce such as fruits and vegetables as they are the
key to good nutrition. They are packed full of disease fighting antioxidants and loaded with filling fiber while being low in calories.
5) Avoid any inflammatory foods as they will trigger belly fat storage. Avoid highly processed foods, trans fats, foods rich in saturated fats and refined carbohydrates. All these are foods that promote inflammation.
6) You should at least consume a good source of healthy fat each day. Omega 3 fatty acids and monounsaturated fats help fight both inflammation and belly fat. They are also essential in preventing disease and maintaining a desirable body weight.
7) Drink a minimum of 8 cups of water every day as hydration will help keep your energy levels up. It will also help your metabolism function at its optimum and help you reduce your meal portions.
Your belly fat diet plan will only succeed if you eat appropriate foods each day. So you should try to incorporate the following foods every day:
is loaded with antioxidants, which helps fight inflammation and disease, tastes great and is a powerful fat fighter. One to two cups per day should suffice.
Spicy and hot seasonings
such as cayenne pepper will assist in making weight maintenance easier, helping you burn more calories and boosting metabolism.
Lean protein particularly fish
is a good source of protein. Others such as tofu, chicken breast and fish with every meal are equally good. Protein not only makes you feel satisfied for longer durations, but it also offers a little metabolism boost.
Low fat Greek yogurt
is a great source of calcium as well as protein. Calcium has been proven to be capable of reducing belly fat as well as overall body fat. It also helps you stay fuller for longer since it contains twice the amount of protein available in your regular yogurt.
Non starchy vegetables
are the backbone of any belly fat diet plan as they make you feel full without actually filling you up. Additionally, they have anti inflammatory characteristics which make them good for belly fat burning currently and belly fat diet in the future.